New Zealand is one of the most beautiful travel destinations in the world. The scenery varies from beautiful seascapes to snow-capped mountains that are so impressive. New Zealand is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. A New Zealand visa is required for Spanish citizens for visits. up to 90 days. Spanish passport holders can enter New Zealand through the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Spain under the Visa Waiver Scheme, which was launched in 2009 has started. Spain is one of 60 countries that New Zealand has decided are eligible to apply for an NZeTA online. This means that Spanish citizens must carry a New Zealand-approved eTA from Spain to enter the country for trips of less than 90 days.
Requirements for New Zealand Visa for Spanish Citizens
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Means of payment – You should make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
For stays up to 90 days, Swedish citizens require a New Zealand visa. Swedish passport holders can use the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Sweden under the Visa Waiver Program that began in 2009. The New Zealand eTA is an electronic visa waiver that allows Swedish citizens to travel to New Zealand. You should know that you must apply for a New Zealand ETA before travelling.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, You should provide a valid email address so that you can receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. You can use credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal.
A New Zealand visa is required for Netherlands citizens for visits for up to 90 days. Netherlands passport holders can use the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from the Netherlands under the Visa Waiver Program that began in 2009. Netherlands citizens wishing to experience all that New Zealand has to offer to require a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization. From 1 October 2019, it is mandatory for Netherlands citizens to apply for the New Zealand eTA before leaving their home country. The NZeTA allows multiple entries during its 2-year validity.
New Zealand document requirements for citizens of the Netherlands
- Passport, valid for at least 3 months after the intended exit
- A filled-out online application form for the NZeTA for the Netherlands
- Debit or credit card for the eTA and IVL payment
- A valid email address to find the approved NZeTA visa waiver.
- Give each family member’s passport details and apply them individually to a New Zealand eTA application for each member.
- Travel purpose
A New Zealand visa is required for Italian citizens for visits for up to 90 days. Italian passport holders can use the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Italy for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme which began in 2009. Italian travellers staying in New Zealand for up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes is required to obtain a New Zealand eTA. This travel authorization is not a visa but a mandatory entry requirement for citizens of Italy and other visa-exempt nations. Italy is a member of the New Zealand Visa Waiver Program. Italians require a New Zealand eTA from Italy for travel up to 90 days, but not a visa. The NZeTA is the abbreviation for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority and serves as the official entry document to New Zealand.
Required documents to apply for an online NZeTA from Italy?
- a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- The New Zealand eTA application forms must be completed correctly
- A credit or debit card to pay for the Online-Application and IVL fees
- A valid email address to receive the approved New Zealand eTA visa waiver
- Travellers travelling with family members or minors must apply for each eTA.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City