The global nucleic acid isolation and purification market size is expected to reach USD 6.17 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid adoption of nucleic-based tests in clinical diagnostics, growth in genomics research, increasing use of sequencing techniques to identify and diagnose diseases, and rapid technological advancements in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing investment in research and development in the fields of molecular biology and precision medicine are also expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Nucleic acid isolation and purification is a routine procedure in molecular biology and forensic analysis. Nucleic acid is a starting point for numerous downstream applications and the quality of nucleic acids in the sample play a major role in determining the success of subsequent steps of analysis. Nucleic acid extraction and purification is majorly done to disintegrate cell envelope and achieve maximal removal of lipids and proteins to obtain high-quality and yield and DNA or RNA. The nucleic acid samples generated by this technique are then used for various purposes such as in sequencing, cloning, polymerase chain reaction, and others. It enables efficient identification and detection of pathogens, microorganism, and genetic aberrations in the given sample. This has contributed significantly to progress of genomics research and is expected to further fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Increasing application of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and liquid biopsies for early detection and diagnosis of cancer is also expected to boost revenue growth of the market going ahead. However, lack of skilled technicians, incidence of nucleic acid degradation, and high costs of reagents and instruments are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- The kits and reagents segment is expected to account for significant revenue share in the global market during the forecast period owing to increasing use of reagents and kits during DNA and RNA isolation procedures, rising demand during research studies, and increasing convenience of kits and reagents.
- Magnetic beads segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of magnetic beads in isolation and purification techniques due to its ability to improve assay performance and generate high-quality nucleic samples.
- RNA isolation and purification segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing need for RNA isolation for COVID-19 diagnostics and rising use of mRNA for constructing cDNA library.
- Diagnostics segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing application of DNA and RNA isolation for identifying pathogens and microorganisms in samples.
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for early screening and diagnosis of diseases and infections in a cost-efficient, accurate, and time-efficient manner.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to rising technological advancement, growing investment in biotechnology research, and robust presence of key players in the region.
- In October 2020, Purigen Biosystems, Inc. introduced Ionic Cells to Pure DNA Low Input Kit to help researchers study genetic diseases in limited biological samples. The automated 60-minute workflow produces high-quality DNA samples for study of genetic abnormalities and assessment of treatment response to disease.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3968
Increasing advancement in genomics research, rising adoption of sequencing techniques in clinical diagnostics, and growing investment in R&D in molecular biology and precision medicine are key factors driving market growth – Our Expet Opinion
Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market growth over the coming years owing to rapid advancements in the healthcare sector in APAC countries such as India, China, and Japan. North America is anticipated to register the highest market growth over the forecast period attributed to the increasing availability of robust healthcare and clinical settings, legalization of medical marijuana, favorable reimbursement scenario, presence of key market players, and rapid technological advancements in the region.
The growing popularity of over-the-counter medications driving market growth
Growing incidence of acute and chronic diseases and lesser access to advanced medical facilities owing to low disposable income levels are driving the demand for over-the-counter medications. Availability of generic and low-cost alternatives to medical therapies are some other factors playing a major role in driving demand for over-the-counter medications.
Restriction on product launches and R&D activities to hamper the market growth
The imposition of strict government regulations and shortage of funds has put a halt on product launches and R&D activities and is expected to restrain market growth over the forecast period. In addition, the launch of expensive drugs and therapies and increasing regulations regarding safety and approvals are also hampering the market growth.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain a robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc., Illumina, Inc., Takara Bio, Inc., Promega Corporation, GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, New England Biolabs, and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Kits & Reagents
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Magnetic Beads
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Genomic DNA isolation and purification
- Plasmid DNA isolation and purification
- RNA isolation and purification
- miRNA isolation and purification
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Diagnostics Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Thank you for reading our report. For more details please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet all the needs of clients. The report also offers a comprehensive regional analysis and specific countries can be included in the report according to the requirements.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Hepatitis A Vaccine Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hepatitis-a-vaccine-market
Hematology Instrument Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hematology-instrument-market
Vision Screeners Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vision-screeners-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States