DelveInsight’s “Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura – Epidemiology Forecast to 2032“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the ImmuneThrombocytopenia Market Report:
- Spain had the lowest recorded prevalence for ITP in 2021 in the 7MM.
- In Germany, there were nearly 5,500 males and 9,400 females who were affected with ITP in 2021.
- In Italy, there were ~14,000 adult patients diagnosed with ITP in 2021.
- In the year 2021, there were ~21,000 adult patients of ITP in Japan.
Key benefits of the Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura Market report:
- The Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the global trends of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM for the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- The report provides the segmentation of the Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura epidemiology
Got queries? Click here to know more about the ImmuneThrombocytopeniaPurpura Market Landscape
Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), previously called immune thrombocytopenic purpura or idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, is an autoimmune disorder that occurs when the body attacks its own platelets and destroys them too quickly. ITP was previously called as, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura:Idiopathic: The cause is unknown. Thrombocytopenia: A decreased number of platelets in the blood.Purpura: Refers to the purple discoloration of the skin, as with a bruise. The word “immune” more accurately describes that ITP is an immunologic disease, where the body destroys its own platelets. However, although not all aspects of the pathogenesis of ITP are understood, the disease can no longer be considered idiopathic. In addition, many patients do not have purpura at the time of diagnosis.
ITP is now defined as a quantitative decrease in platelet count related to any immune process. When there is no secondary disease, it is known as primary ITP which accounts for 80% of cases. Common causes of secondary ITP are systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), drugs, Hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Helicobacter Pylori, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and other lymphoproliferative diseases, the antiphospholipid Syndrome, vaccines (Measles/Mumps/Rubella [MMR] most commonly), and Common Variable Immunodeficiency Disease (CVID) as well as other viruses, post-transfusion purpura, and Evans syndrome. These secondary causes account for approximately 20% of cases of ITP. The treatment strategies consist in stimulating platelet production to increase the platelet counts, increasing platelet half-life, and decreasing the auto-reactive nature of the immune response by targeting the auto-reactive antibody production and platelet destruction. Further investigations are, however, still needed to better understand the transition toward chronicity and its implication for the treatment response, outcome, and cure for ITP.
ImmuneThrombocytopenia Purpurea Market Epidemiological Insight
- In ITP, the immune system is stimulated to attack the body’s own platelets. Most often this is a result of antibody production against platelets. In a small number of cases, a type of white blood cell called T-cells will directly attack platelets.
- DelveInsight’s estimation suggests that the total prevalent population ITP in the seven major markets was approximately 186,000 in 2021.
- The total diagnosed prevalent cases in the 7MM was estimated to be approximately 152,000 in 2021
- In 2021, there were around 68,000 prevalent cases of ITP and approximately 57,000 diagnosed prevalent cases of ITP in the United States. Out of the total diagnosed cases, approximately 53,000 cases accounted for adult ITP and approximately 4,000 cases were of the diagnosed prevalent population in children in 2021 in the United States
- Japan accounted for approximately 27,000 prevalent cases and 22,000 diagnosed prevalent cases of ITP in 2021.
Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpurea Epidemiological Segmentation
- ImmuneThrombocytopenia Incident cases
- ImmuneThrombocytopenia Stage-specific incident
- ImmuneThrombocytopenia Type-specific cases
- ImmuneThrombocytopenia Mutation-specific Cases of Melanoma
Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpurea Market Outlook
The Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpurea market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of the market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Melanoma market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Immuno Thrombocytopenia Purpura Market Landscape
Immune Thrombocytopenia Key Companies
- IO Biotech
- Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Linnaeus Therapeutics
- And many more
Immune Thrombocytopenia Therapies
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Emerging Therapies
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura Market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States