Hong Kong citizens can visit Canada without a traditional visa if they have an Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA). The Canada eTA Visa from Hong Kong is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Hong Kong citizens traveling to the country for short stays. According to Canadian visa policy, the eTA allows entry into Canada for tourism, business or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA for Hong Kong citizens is an online travel authorization that allows visa-free entry to Canada. Introduced by the Canadian government in 2015. Hong Kong residents with a Canadian eTA can make multiple trips to Canada during the 5-year travel authorization period. The goal is to make it easier for international travelers to obtain permits to enter the country. Hong Kong travelers can stay in Canada for up to 6 months on each visit with the eTA. Before traveling to Canada, the traveler must ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure. The Canadian eTA for Hong Kongers can be applied for quickly and easily by registering online. The application takes a few minutes. Hong Kong citizens can apply from the comfort of their own homes without having to arrange a visit to an embassy or consulate.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens
- Valid passport – it is one of the most important documents to apply for an ETA, so verify that your passport has a validation for another 6 months from the date that will be in the Canadian territory.
- An e-mail address – enter a valid email address you have access to. There you will receive the ETA in a PDF format.
- Means of payment – You can use several payment methods like credit or debit card or even PayPal for your application.
It’s no secret that Canada contains wonderfully rich attractions that should tempt everyone to visit. You must visit Canada at least once a year. All Greek citizens require a Canada visa or visa waiver to legally enter the country. Greek citizens must apply for a Canadian eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days. The Canada eTA visa from Greece is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Greeks Citizens traveling to the country for short stays. In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian online visa waiver eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) for Greek citizens, which can be obtained through a simple application. An approved Canada visa waiver from Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months each time they enter the country’s airport. The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler’s passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, travelers will need a valid debit or credit card to pay the eTA application fees.
Citizens of 53 countries around the world including Romania are eligible to obtain a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to visit Canada for multiple entries from airports for a stay of up to 6 months. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2016 to simplify the process of obtaining a travel authorization for visa-exempt foreign visitors, which also applies to Romanian citizens. This online visa waiver system has also significantly reduced queues at the Canadian border. Romanian citizens wishing to travel to Canada by air for up to 6 consecutive months per entry can apply for a Canadian eTA online. The Canada eTA visa from Romania is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Romanian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Those who are traveling for tourism, business, medical or consultation purposes, or transiting the country en route to their final destination are eligible to apply for an eTA. Once they have received an approved electronic permit, Romanian passport holders can travel to Canada without a visa. An approved Canadian eTA allows a maximum stay of 6 months in Canada with each entry, while its full validity is 5 years for airport entry from the date of issue or until the expiry date of the associated passport. Applying for a Canadian eTA is a quick and easy process. Romanian citizens can easily access the application form through the Canada Online Visa website.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be done through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. You must apply for an eTA to visit Canada if you are from one of the visa-waiver countries (countries eligible for an eTA) and are arriving by air or traveling through a Canadian airport. Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and gives travelers the same permission. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The Canadian government introduced Electronic Travel Authorization in May 2016 to speed up the visa application process. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourism, business or transit reasons with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiry date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can apply for an eTA easily and without any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
A visa is required to enter Canada for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. You can get different types of visas, e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street