Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada each year to visit friends and family or simply to experience Canada’s natural beauty. Visiting Canada has never been easier since the Canadian government introduced the shortened and simplified process to apply for an electronic travel authorization or Canada visa online. Although you are not allowed to work on a Canadian visitor visa, you can travel throughout Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. The Canada visa is issued for a period of six months and is a single or multiple entry visa.
Requirements For Tourist Visa Of Canada
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
Hong Kong citizens wishing to stay in Canada for travel, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days must apply for a Hong Kong Citizens Canada Visa. The Hong Kong eTA visa for Canada is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Hong Kong citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before traveling to Canada, the traveler must ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the scheduled departure date.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens
- Valid passport – it is one of the most important documents to apply for an ETA, so verify that your passport has a validation for another 6 months from the date that will be in the Canadian territory.
- An e-mail address – enter a valid email address you have access to. There you will receive the ETA in a PDF format.
- Means of payment – You can use several payment methods like credit or debit card or even PayPal for your application.
The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Exploring Canada as a tourist has never been a piece of cake considering how much security and law this developed nation has maintained. Canada is sure to be a fascinating experience.
What Is A Canada Tourist Visa?
The Canadian visitor visa, also known as a temporary resident visa, is an official document that accompanies your Canadian tourist visa. Most tourists from countries without a visa waiver or electronic travel authorization (eTA) require a visitor visa to travel to Canada. An online Canadian visa allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months by obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization.
Documents Required For Canada Tourist Visa
- A Passport valid for at least 6 months from travel date
- 3 photos per Canada visa requirements
- Confirmed flight tickets,
- Proof of financial means
- Proof that you will return to your home country after your Canadian visa expires
- Police certificates proving that you have no criminal record
- Cover letter stating purpose, reason and duration of travel Letter of support/invitation from Canada
Foreign nationals who need to visit Canada in the event of a crisis are issued with an Emergency Canada Visa (e-Emergency Visa). A Canada Emergency Visa or Canada Emergency eTA Application requires much less preparation time. If you live outside of Canada and need to visit Canada for a crisis or urgent reason such as B. The death of a family member or loved one, a legal proceeding, or your family member or loved one has a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Canada. One of the characteristics of the Canada Emergency or Critical e-Visa application is that it is processed even on weekends for people who need to come to Canada for an emergency or unforeseen reason.
What Documents Are Required for an Emergency Canada Visa?
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- A letter from a Canadian doctor or hospital stating that they are willing to treat the case and providing an estimate of the cost of treatment.
- Evidence of how you wish to pay for therapy.
- Records of your emergency condition.
- Copy of your passport with 6 month validity.
- Recent Photograph
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram