Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market to Exhibit Moderate Growth Rate During the Forecast Period (2022-2032), Investigates DelveInsight | Key Companies – Dermavant Sciences Inc, Botanix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
DelveInsight’s “Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers & barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
To Know in detail about the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market outlook, drug uptake, treatment scenario and epidemiology trends, Click here; Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Insights
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Overview
Axillary Hyperhidrosis (AH), a form of excessive sweating from armpits, is a disease that affects the social and occupational lives of many people on all continents. Axillary hyperhidrosis begins during the teenage years and equally affects men and women. Hyperhidrosis initially begins from the hands and feet during early childhood, whereas axillary hyperhidrosis often starts in adolescence. When associated with axillary malodor, it is known as bromhidrosis.
Some of the key facts of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Report:
- The Axillary Hyperhidrosis market size is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR during the study period (2019-2032)
- The severity of Axillary Hyperhidrosis was measured on the basis of HDSS scale. As per DelveInsight, nearly 1,716,670 showed severe symptoms and 1,584,618 showed non-severe symptoms in 2021
- Total diagnosed prevalent population of Axillary Hyperhidrosis (AH) in the US was approximately 3,301,288 in 2021
- The total prevalent population of Axillary Hyperhidrosis (AH) in the US was 10,491,560 cases
- According to the study of Murota et al. (2021), the prevalence of primary axillary hyperhidrosis in Japan is 5.75% (males, 6.60%; females, 4.72%) in the population aged 5–64 years
- Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Companies: Dermavant Sciences Inc, Botanix Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Dermata Therapeutics Inc, Dr. August Wolff GmbH & Co KG Arzneimittel, Medytox Inc, and Revance Therapeutics Inc., and others.
- Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapies: Sofpironium bromide (BBI-4000), and others.
- The Axillary Hyperhidrosis epidemiology based on gender analyzed that in the US, out of the total diagnosed cases of Axillary Hyperhidrosis in 2021, 93% accounted for primary hyperhidrosis and 7% accounted for secondary hyperhidrosis
Get a Free sample for the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Report –
Key benefits of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market report:
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology and Axillary Hyperhidrosis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report offers an edge that will help develop business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market.
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Axillary Hyperhidrosis epidemiology trends @ Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiological Insights
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market
The dynamics of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
“Sofpironium Bromide is expected to enter the market during the forecasted period (2023–2032). Some other compelling treatments are expected to change the market scenario of Axillary Hyperhidrosis in the upcoming years”
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of the diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology Segmentation:
The Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019–2032 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Total Prevalence of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Prevalent Cases of Axillary Hyperhidrosis by severity
- Gender-specific Prevalence of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Diagnosed Cases of Episodic and Chronic Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers Axillary Hyperhidrosis market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyzes recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Axillary Hyperhidrosis market share @ Axillary Hyperhidrosis market forecast
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapies and Key Companies
- Sofpironium bromide (BBI-4000): Botanix Pharma
Scope of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Report
- Study Period: 2019–2032
- Coverage: 7MM [The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan]
- Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Companies: Dermavant Sciences Inc, Botanix Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Dermata Therapeutics Inc, Dr. August Wolff GmbH & Co KG Arzneimittel, Medytox Inc, and Revance Therapeutics Inc., and others., and others
- Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapies: Sofpironium bromide (BBI-4000), and others
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapeutic Assessment: Axillary Hyperhidrosis current marketed and Axillary Hyperhidrosis emerging therapies
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Dynamics: Axillary Hyperhidrosis market drivers and Axillary Hyperhidrosis market barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Access and Reimbursement
Table of Contents
1. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary for Axillary Hyperhidrosis
3. SWOT analysis of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
4. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Disease Background and Overview
7. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
9. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Unmet Needs
11. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Emerging Therapies
12. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Drivers
16. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Barriers
17. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Appendix
18. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
To know more about Axillary Hyperhidrosis treatment, visit @ Axillary Hyperhidrosis Medications
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States